BBC SPOTY | Team of the Year: CITY | Coach of the Year: GUARDIOLA | World Sport Star: HAALAND

I'm assuming Pep and Haaland do not qualify, even though Haland was born in England.

I think Haaland is on the BBC World shortlist.
Wikipedia (I know) said it was anyone who played in England so that's why I thought Haaland or Pep would qualify. What they've achieved is 10000 times what the others on the list have done!

Looking at the past winners though, footballers seem to have to win everything to stand a chance but if you do well in a minor sport you're a shoe in :)

Wikipedia (I know) said it was anyone who played in England so that's why I thought Haaland or Pep would qualify. What they've achieved is 10000 times what the others on the list have done!

Looking at the past winners though, footballers seem to have to win everything to stand a chance but if you do well in a minor sport you're a shoe in :)

Frankie Dettori has had a valedictory year and some, if it’s based on being UK based then really out of all on that list he should piss it, but seeing as the only sport the Beeb shows live is pretty much female football then it will be the Keeper from the Rags and England.

Frankie Dettori has had a valedictory year and some, if it’s based on being UK based then really out of all on that list he should piss it, but seeing as the only sport the Beeb shows live is pretty much female football then it will be the Keeper from the Rags and England.
They must still have the bowls. No one else would want that.

Is David Bryant still world number 1?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.