BBC SPOTY | Team of the Year: CITY | Coach of the Year: GUARDIOLA | World Sport Star: HAALAND

Fairly obvious Earps is going to win it, the BBC have been banging on about her all year, shirt sales, etc, another chance to push the red agenda. Mind you, it will be fair enough considering she won England's player of the tournament at the world cup, or was that lauren Hemp !!?

Political correctness at its very best. Has any one actually watched wheelchair tennis.I watched it only once for about 2 minutes. When I saw the ball was allowed to bounce more than once I switched it off.

Earps will win it even if someone else should

they will give the golf lot team and coach of the year jist because they are dicks at thhe bbc

Following the example of liverpool winning the Team of the year in 2020, (for winning err… the PL… only), I look forward to Dan Roan going full-on North Korea election mode and ensuring that City (you know, the treble winners and supercup winners, plus the unprecedented top scorer in the world) come 2nd to Hollywood Wrexham.
And in that year, Jordan Henderson came second in the individual award, presumably for his world class pointing. Meanwhile City win the treble, and none of the English players are worthy of being on the shortlist. Not John Stones, giving a MOTM performance in the CL final and reinventing the CB role (of course Rodri actually got it, because he scored a goal), not Kyle Walker who was a revelation in the run in in the league after showing impressive character to come back from a set back, not Jack Grealish who had the season of his career and is one of the few sports people to actually have a personality these days.

Nah, in a season where one team has done something that has only been done once before (and done it better), football will instead be represented by a rag goalkeeper whose achievements last year include runner up in the FA Cup, runner up in the Women's Super League, and runner up in the World Cup. That's actually quite an impressive list of losses.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.