BBC SPOTY | Team of the Year: CITY | Coach of the Year: GUARDIOLA | World Sport Star: HAALAND

Nothing much in 2023 just a member of the team that this year won

The Arold Clark Cup
The Finalissima
Womens WC runner up - tournament where she won the Golden Gloves
2023 Womans footballer of the Year
Sunday Times Sports Woman of the Year

possibly something I have missed but yeah she has had a shit 2023 and plays for the other lot so must he hated - how sad
Seriously.

I know most of this forum cries at the thought of saying anything remotely complimentary about anyone associated with United, but she more than deserves her due.

Not to mention it was a public vote, nobody got snubbed.

Seriously.

I know most of this forum cries at the thought of saying anything remotely complimentary about anyone associated with United, but she more than deserves her due.

Not to mention it was a public vote, nobody got snubbed.

Remember when Henderson got the nod for the front cover of FIFA?

This is the same.

Reminder we played in the FIFA World Club Cup this afternoon - a competition roundly rubbished on here for years on the basis that we were not in it
The club World Cup is bollocks. Any tournament you automatically get to the semifinal or final of by winning another trophy isn’t a proper tournament. It’s up there with the European Super Cup and Community Shield in prestige.

Reminder we played in the FIFA World Club Cup this afternoon - a competition roundly rubbished on here for years on the basis that we were not in it

To be honest mate I still consider it to be a bit pap, if the players are interested then I am pleased for them but I don't care if we win it or not TBH.

The club World Cup is bollocks. Any tournament you automatically get to the semifinal or final of by winning another trophy isn’t a proper tournament. It’s up there with the European Super Cup and Community Shield in prestige.

Even Liverpool fans were embarrassed to celebrate about winning the club World Cup. It's always been a sham of a 'tournament', like those pointless pre-season kickabout 'competitions'.

Modern football is getting worse.

You missed nothing, crap series
Yes I agree but having suffered the first 5 episodes I was determined to see it out until the end.

What is not to like about lesbians, homosexuals, misunderstood arabs, drones, war fatigued soldiers, the secret service and corrupt government.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.