BBC SPOTY | Team of the Year: CITY | Coach of the Year: GUARDIOLA | World Sport Star: HAALAND

I find it hard to get worked up about who wins SPOTY tbh, especially as it's a public vote. It lost any credibility after Giggs won it in 2009. Earps was a bit of a surprise choice, but there didn't really seem to be an standout candidate on the shortlist. Anyway, congratulations to Pep, Haaland and the team on their awards.
City did really well last night. On and off the pitch:)

SPOTY is an absolute joke these days .. It’s time they scrapped it … Not sure what Earps did to win it, aside from shouting fuck off in an opposition players face, never heard of her until then.. … Johnson-Thompson, Chris Broad and a host of others not even nominated should have been given the award .. Kevin Sinfield was probably most deserving of it but not even on the list ..!

My nanna came second in the Woman’s Footballer of the year. (And she died in 2001).

You have to admire blueuntrues efforts and sheer audacity, he would make a great cabinet minister or spin doctor I especially like

She won an invitational one off match
She won a 4 team competing cup
She won by being a runner up(My fav)
She won a poll
The Sunday Times thinks she good.

Surely a gold statue outside Wembley and a UN ambassadorshjp role awaits.

Stones and Walker were arguably the best players in World football in their respective positions last season. They also won a stack of trophies. However, they'd have never been in the conversation for this despite being up against a goalkeeper who won fuck all.

Love how she says she's a role model but tells an opposing player to fuck off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.