BBC's Panorama set to ruin Englands world cup 2018 bid.

blumoonrisen

It airs Monday night just a few days before the decision is made, no doubt it will affect our chances.. which is clearly the aim, why would they want to do that..?

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/new...orld-Cup-bid-article639261.html#ixzz16bDuQdIq
..Top Fifa executive Jack Warner says the BBC's Panorama programme has a "death wish" for England's 2018 World Cup bid.

Warner holds the key to five of the crucial 22 votes needed when bosses meet on Thursday.

But he hinted that England's bid - now thought to be third in the running behind Spain/Portugal and Russia - had been doomed to failure by Monday's Panorama show, which is set to outline corruption at Fifa.

He said: Panorama is on a death wish for the FA. They are vultures.

"If they have it in for Jack Warner their sport suffers and for me that is a disaster.

"I've been talking to my colleagues at Fifa and wonder what Panorama can gain by trying to discredit Fifa, who have to decide whether to vote for the FA's bid?"

Students unite! Storm the BBC buildings!

But being serious, our bid has been damaged for a long time now.

England has the best bid on paper.

A programme exposing corruption at FIFA and a few votes go against the bid surely proves the point?

The ruskies have it anyway. Mr Putin has guaranteed that.

To be honest if it actually does expose the corruption in FIFA then I'm for it. We were never going to get the world cup anyway, Spain and Portugal will get it.

Don't want the WC here. Thousands of drunk fans running round town doesn't excite me.

if there is corruption within FIFA and it can be proved without doubt then well done to panorama for bringing it to light and lets hope they move on to UEFA next and expose Blatter and Co

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.