BCWFC (A) Arsenal (H) Match Threads/WSL Title Run In:

They looked dead on the feet towards the end of the game.
This is where a good manager would make changes and organise their team.
Camera shows Taylor stood silently on the touch line with his hands in his pockets looking lost.
Yet 8 feet behind him is Steph screaming and shouting orders.
Tells you all you need to know.
Problem is mate who would have been brought on? We don’t have the senior members on the bench in each position to come on and make a difference. Apart from Stokes, Houghton and Kennedy who are all defenders the rest are all kids.

Problem is mate who would have been brought on? We don’t have the senior members on the bench in each position to come on and make a difference. Apart from Stokes, Houghton and Kennedy who are all defenders the rest are all kids.
Steph would have been the first considering she was organising the team from the bench.

Steph would have been the first considering she was organising the team from the bench.
Sure she’d have motivated the team and it’s a shame she didn’t get on the pitch but we needed senior attacking forwards. Hopefully we address this in the summer

Sure she’d have motivated the team and it’s a shame she didn’t get on the pitch but we needed senior attacking forwards. Hopefully we address this in the summer
Shaw is a huge miss.
It’s just annoying cos every man and his dog could see what was coming/happening.
Except Taylor.

I don't think today was on Taylor, until 25 minutes from the end we were bossing the game, but lost control after Coombs went off. We then lost the ability to retain the ball in forward positions.

Arsenal certainly improved in the second half, but they weren't that good, sadly we invited them on, got deeper and deeper, and you could see it coming like a train light in a tunnel.

What really pissed me off most though, was after the equaliser we started trying to play and attack again, wtf went on in that 20 minutes I've no idea, but it wasn't good enough.

Cant see any other outcome now but a chelsea title sadly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.