BCWFC (A) Arsenal (H) Match Threads/WSL Title Run In:

surely You hold the crucial Point after they equalize, a season pissed away in the blink of an eye. heartbreaking unless the Leigh ragetts save our bacon

Chelsea smell blood and without Bunny Shaw we may find it hard to score enough goals. Hoping Tottenham can do us a a favor but doubt it. Chelsea were outstanding today!

Sorry but it's shaping up to be quite the bottle job it seems unfortunately

Bristol you absolute shit stain of a surrendered monkey football club. Just fuck off, I hope you never get promoted again. Fucking excuse of a football club.

Bristol you absolute shit stain of a surrendered monkey football club. Just fuck off, I hope you never get promoted again. Fucking excuse of a football club.
They're a team full of youngsters, with a young coach, and they were never getting anything from this game.

Us capitulating in our game was the problem today, not the Bristol performance.

So where was the put your body on the line never say die effort against them tonight that they showed against us?
Nowhere thats where and that's why they're a disgrace. Getting beat by 8 is a fucking disgrace. Tell me why it's not?

It's funny, feels a bit like the mens situation right now. Chelsea are "us" the juggernaut, with the know how, managed by a brilliant coach hunting down City "Arsenal" the contenders that have done well but might not have the experience to finish the job off. Bunny Shaw was a huge loss for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.