Be early... cheap Hamburg tickets for the COMS

Trigger

Seeking out RAGS and then putting them out of thei
In a bid to get more bums on seats and the third tier open, I can reveal we were told in our stewards brief today that when tickets go on sale for the home game v Hamburg they will be initially £5 each. These will rise as the game gets closer to £10 then £15 and finally £20 each. Fair play to City to be in the last 8 of the UEFA Cup and offer tickets for a fiver, dont think too many would do that.

Hopefully fans will make the most of this offer and ensure we have a sizeable crowd cheering the blues on to glory!

Trigger said:
In a bid to get more bums on seats and the third tier open, I can reveal we were told in our stewards brief today that when tickets go on sale for the home game v Hamburg they will be initially £5 each. These will rise as the game gets closer to £10 then £15 and finally £20 each. Fair play to City to be in the last 8 of the UEFA Cup and offer tickets for a fiver, dont think too many would do that.

Hopefully fans will make the most of this offer and ensure we have a sizeable crowd cheering the blues on to glory!
Thanks Trigger. That's great news

The answer here is to tell all your mates who are casual fans...get them to come, tell them to get an access card...its weeks away, this game should really be a full house. If every regular fan made a commitment to bring just 1 person with them, we'd fill COMS.

bollocks! i'm on a business trip to nigeria. anyone know a pub in lagos showing it? :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.