Be early... cheap Hamburg tickets for the COMS

IF tickets are only a fiver then there really is no excuse for this not being a near capacity crowd.

And before anyone says "Fuck off, i've gotta drive from Lands End and back to get to the match" or "i've got 15 kids to feed and i've just lost my job dont you know there's a recession on", i'm not talking about you. However, if you live anywhere near Greater Manchester, can physically make it to the ground on the day of the game and can afford £5 then there's no excuse.

rowsley_st said:
The answer here is to tell all your mates who are casual fans...get them to come, tell them to get an access card...its weeks away, this game should really be a full house. If every regular fan made a commitment to bring just 1 person with them, we'd fill COMS.

How do I get an access card for my wife. I got a replacement one today from COMS but cannot remember how I got one in the first place.

Deffo going to hamburg game. Today was my first game for nearly 2 years and forgot how much I love being there.

They raise the price 3 times?

I suppose the £20 is day of the match, and the price could rise after the first leg also (Like with thw away TNS tickets) but 3 rises is a bit much.

If it does start at £% for adults then it should only be £1 or £2 for kids.

Trigger said:
In a bid to get more bums on seats and the third tier open, I can reveal we were told in our stewards brief today that when tickets go on sale for the home game v Hamburg they will be initially £5 each. These will rise as the game gets closer to £10 then £15 and finally £20 each. Fair play to City to be in the last 8 of the UEFA Cup and offer tickets for a fiver, dont think too many would do that.

Hopefully fans will make the most of this offer and ensure we have a sizeable crowd cheering the blues on to glory!

If you are in the cup direct scheme will they charge me a fiver?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.