Be honest now.....would you take 4 points

If you think we have a more than 50/50 chance of beating the champions and an in form Arsenal team then you're mad.

Anyone who wont take 4 points will be VERY disappointed after our next two games. Some people definitely getting ahead of themselves. Glad the squad aren't. 4 points would be a tremendous achievement.

How could anyone not be delighted at 4 points right now, 2 and i'd be more than happy!

PabZab said:
If you think we have a more than 50/50 chance of beating the champions and an in form Arsenal team then you're mad.

Well i bet Mark Hughes doesnt share your views tonight, dont get me wrong, 4points would be excellent but i do not see any reason why we should fear either of them?

clairepartyring said:
PabZab said:

Well i bet Mark Hughes doesnt share your views tonight, dont get me wrong, 4points would be excellent but i do not see any reason why we should fear either of them?

We don't fear them but they don't fear us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.