Be honest now.....would you take 4 points

clairepartyring said:
PabZab said:
If you think we have a more than 50/50 chance of beating the champions and an in form Arsenal team then you're mad.

Well i bet Mark Hughes doesnt share your views tonight, dont get me wrong, 4points would be excellent but i do not see any reason why we should fear either of them?
I am just thanking our lucky stars you aren't the manager. I am certain not just sure that given the news on Robinho and Tevez Hughes doesn't honestly believe we can beat both. 2 points would be fantastic.

we'd be lucky with 1.

Dont get me wrong. I have faith in the current squad, but i simple dont think they have had enough time to gel together. Look at the last 3 games, totally dominat some periods, totally overrun in others, and this was not against the best of the best.

However, i do expect arsenal to be harder than United for some reason.

Both these squads have had years to gel, ew have had 3 games.

Id be content with 2 points, estatic with 4 points, and happy wanking with 6.

Some of the comments on here are just to unrealistic.

chazmcfc said:
I am just thanking our lucky stars you aren't the manager. I am certain not just sure that given the news on Robinho and Tevez Hughes doesn't honestly believe we can beat both. 2 points would be fantastic.
Our squad is so strong we lose Robbie and Tevez fair enough creativity and workrate are missing but replace them with Petrov and Bellamy both covered perhaps not on same level but very good able deputys!

chazmcfc said:
clairepartyring said:
Well i bet Mark Hughes doesnt share your views tonight, dont get me wrong, 4points would be excellent but i do not see any reason why we should fear either of them?

We have the players to fill in dont we? Craig will do the the Tevez role and Nige will fill in for Gareth who will move out left?

Bluemoonbaldboy said:
chazmcfc said:
Our squad is so strong we lose Robbie and Tevez fair enough creativity and workrate are missing but replace them with Petrov and Bellamy both covered perhaps not on same level but very good able deputys!
Petrov and Bellamy don't have ANYWHERE NEAR the quality Robinho and Tevez offer. They are good players, yes. Are they in the same class as Robbie and Tevez ? Do me a favour.

clairepartyring said:
chazmcfc said:

We have the players to fill in dont we? Craig will do the the Tevez role and Nige will fill in for Gareth who will move out left?
As posted above the players that come into the side are not the same quality as Tevez and Robinho are. That is a fact my friend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.