Be honest were you there?

Bombo

how many of you were at the 10-1 win against Huddersfield. There used to be about 8 of us who went together in them days but we had been playing shit just before this game and all my mates backed out for one reason or another.
A rag mate of mine came with me to the game to test out a fancy new camera he had just bought, I found the photos in a box the other day he gave them me after they were developed. Not seen them for years and it got me thinking about it. Even my rag mate was shouting for a tenth goal at the end, weren't you reggie.

Just.......had got back from a trip to Japan the night before....absolutely knackered. Wasn't going to bother, 'it's only Huddersfield ffs'.....mate talked me into it, thank God.

As I recall, for the first twenty mins or so, it looked more like a game we would lose? Having only ever since seen the goals and highlights not sure? Could be playing tricks there..

Gaudino said:
Just.......had got back from a trip to Japan the night before....absolutely knackered. Wasn't going to bother, 'it's only Huddersfield ffs'.....mate talked me into it, thank God.

As I recall, for the first twenty mins or so, it looked more like a game we would lose? Having only ever since seen the goals and highlights not sure? Could be playing tricks there..

Yeah your right we were shit at the start of the game but after the first goal we just kept on scoring.

I was........................

............on holiday in a very wet and cold Lake District :-(

i was stood between the kippax and the north stand open area, granada reports showed the goals to music on the monday after, got it on my old vids somewhere martin tylor was the commentator, got the interveiw with white stewart and the red headed guy all wondering who was getting the match ball?

I wasn't there, but I was there on December 8th 1998, with my then partner. Was anyone else part of the 3,007?

I was there, stood in the corner of the old Kippax next to the north stand!

I was also there on the following wed night when we beat Plymouth 6 - 2 (?) when Adcock scored another 3 - think there were 6000 there that night

mancunial said:
i was stood between the kippax and the north stand open area, granada reports showed the goals to music on the monday after, got it on my old vids somewhere martin tylor was the commentator, got the interveiw with white stewart and the red headed guy all wondering who was getting the match ball?

The music was Blue Monday - New order - got it on tape myself!!!:-)

I was there when we lost to them 1-0 (IIRC) about 10 years later and evryone in Maine Road was singing 'what the fuck is goin on'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.