Be honest were you there?

I was there with my brother. At 3-0 he said "Well that's the end of this game then, it's going to be crap now"

I set my video that night to record it as the highlights were on ITV, and I stayed at my girlfriend's gaff that night. When I got home my Mum asked "Is that game you recorded really important?" So I said "OK, what's happened? " and Mum said "Well your Dad's recorded over it, but only the first four goals"

What about the next home match that took place midweek in the league cup vs Plymouth.
Who went to that?

I was at university down south. In those days, to travel back to Manchester involved a coach journey of six hours officially (according to the timetable, but it took loads longer), or a train journey of seven hours with two changes. Used to come back for approximately one home game in three, and had intended to do that one because it was in the middle of term, but decided against it at the last minute. D'oh!!

I was there, Yellow and Black chess board kit looked bloody awful. I can remember argueing all the way home with my mate who would get the matchball, never did actually find out lol

Yep - I was there with a few of my mates.

Remember the highlights on TV afterwards. Martin McDonald spouting crap about offsides and such like.

Funniest part was the interview with White, Stewart and Adcock after the game..................on being asked who's was the best hat-tick Whitey in his best manc accent pipes up 'Mine!!!'

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
I was there, Yellow and Black chess board kit looked bloody awful. I can remember argueing all the way home with my mate who would get the matchball, never did actually find out lol

The club kept the match ball and the players all got another one each

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.