Be honest were you there?

apple pie corner said:
I was there, stood in the corner of the old Kippax next to the north stand!

I was also there on the following wed night when we beat Plymouth 6 - 2 (?) when Adcock scored another 3 - think there were 6000 there that night

I was at that one too my mates who ducked the Huddersfield game returned funnily enough I gave them some shit as well.

Armitage said:
I wasn't there, but I was there on December 8th 1998, with my then partner. Was anyone else part of the 3,007?
Yes, and the Darlington FA Cup game (possibly the coldest I've ever been at a football match!!).

I was there. We were a bit crap for the 1st 20 mins. I remember a Huddersfield fan ringing a phone in after the game complaining that 2 goals were offside. The guy hosting the show replied 'what about the other 8 ?' Do you remember their penalty ? Simpathy vote from the ref. Never a penalty.

I was there, along with 19,582 other people. Huddersfield tried playing the offside trap, and we ripped it to bits. When the 10th goal went in the crowd went mad. Huddersfield should not have turned up wearing that dreadful kit, was it Black and Gold squares?

I was in the North stand, dad was in the kippax, we met up after the game and he said to me "you'll never see that again-3 hatricks in the same game" it started out as a pretty shit game but then went totally mental with the nroth stand chanting for more goals- great day.

I WAS there still got the video and you can see me sat on the wall at the bottom in the windy corner!!(im wearing a blue and green coat)
It was a special day for me as it was my birthday!! 7th november!!! i was 12 that day

Yes. All the blues who I used to go to games with were on a stag do in Ireland and I was on my own. Stood in the Kippax and we were so bad in the first 20 minutes that the guy next to me said he was leaving! Never found out if he was out of the ground before the first went in.

My mates got into Dublin on the Saturday evening after a ferry crossing and were gutted when they found the TV rental shop with the results scrolling with 10 (Ten) after Manchester City.

Bizarrely, this glamour fixture was shown on Match of the Day that night and Malcolm Macdonald, the Huddersfield manager was complaining that the 7th and 8th were offside!

I think the following week at the Plymouth game on the Wednesday there were a total of six Plymouth fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.