Be honest

Been a member/city card holder since I was 14, been to more than my fair share of games home and away. I am now finally in a financial position to afford the golden ticket that is a season ticket, and I will never give it up as I have finally obtained the holy grail I have craved for all these years. :-)

season ticket holder and went to barnsley have tickets for celtic and blackburn away,
but will add that might just be it now for away games, with blackburn costing me £70 for two tickets just cant do that again having two girls as well.

Just one game so far, but I will fly over for Wolves and West Ham. I'm planing for two games in the spring. It's not so easy when you live in Sweden. I think it makes me more fanatic

elanos tumb said:
Just one game so far, but I will fly over for Wolves and West Ham. I'm planing for two games in the spring. It's not so easy when you live in Sweden. I think it makes me more fanatic

went on five day holiday to stockholm the people were very friendly and all seemed to speak excellent english.

the women were beautiful, can you bring some over with you when you come. can i order a beautiful blind girl

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.