Be honest

r.soleofsalford said:
elanos tumb said:
Just one game so far, but I will fly over for Wolves and West Ham. I'm planing for two games in the spring. It's not so easy when you live in Sweden. I think it makes me more fanatic

went on five day holiday to stockholm the people were very friendly and all seemed to speak excellent english.

the women were beautiful, can you bring some over with you when you come. can i order a beautiful blind girl

Lol. if I was short of cash you could get my girlfriend;). Or not, i love her too much. But you can google on Babben Larsson, she is hot;)
Me and my girlfriend fall in love with the people in Manchester, We have never felt that kind of hospitality.
x-cuse me if the grammar aint right

I try and go at least once a month.

Unless I can get a job I won't be able to afford even that often this season.

I try and watch the odd game on the tv every year.. my mates got sky..
i have a shirt...

i`m definetley routin for the cities this season though...hell yeah

Banned Tosspot said:
Matty said:
Season ticket holder you cheeky chunky monkey.
Me too. This forum would be miles better if there was a section for season ticket holders only.

Really...........what about the exiles who for no fault of their own cannot enjoy the pleasures of attending games at the COMS, despite following them home and away for the previous 30 years before i came out here 9 years ago!

Some things we have to forsake in our quest for carreer advancement, mine was especially tough as i gave up going to watch my beloved City.

Oh and i have been to COMS 6 times since i have been here and 5 times to Maine Road whilst resident in the US. I am also booked to come back for the Chelski game in December.

The question is........would you also travel such a long distance, this frequent, to watch your team.....................

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.