Be honest

ST Holder, and pissed off at having to pay £37 for next weeks day out - is this a sign of things to come?

I'm sure most of you will appreciate that as a 16 year old from Scotland it has been very tricky for me to get to many City games over the years. (Only been to 4 Fulham at Maine Road, West Brom, Villa and Stoke at COMS). However this year I have managed to get myself a part time job so I hope to make afew more this season. I don't claim to be a massive fan, but I am a big fan considering my age and where I come from.

season ticket holder but live in germany due to being in forces

however have travelled when needed ie derby games, last game at maine rd, first game at COMS, came back from canada for last derby at maine rd

get to about 6 games a season, but when based in uk then im there every home game

held season ticket for 30 yrs

Not a season ticket holder, but I haven't lived in the country for years. Despite that, had a City Card last season and made it to a few matches. Still paying off the credit card for it too. Unfortunately, life didn't afford me the opportunity to live my entire life within walking distance of CoMS.

Kirkstall Blue said:
Irlamblue said:
I try and watch the odd game on the tv every year.. my mates got sky..
i have a shirt...

i`m definetley routin for the cities this season though...hell yeah

Haha!! me to!! we play in blue and white don't we?.

I`m figuring we do bro...

gee its a swell time to be a bluesox fan aint it...

i might even get to an event this fall and cheer for that island fella

way to go you cities

I had a season ticket for 8 years until we left Maine Road, for of which i did a 700 mile round trip from Scotland but it just got too expensive and too much unpaid time of work! Now i try and go to 6 games a season but at over £100 to get there and back it's not cheap!

Born in Manchester always blue!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.