be talking to someone today

Immaculate Pasta said:
Bigga said:
You're sh*tting me!!!

There's a guy here that talks sense and not complete guff!

What you talking about?? Of course Messi will leave Barcalona where he speaks to national language, where he is treated as a god, where he is at a club who paid massive amounts of money when he was a short arse to make him grow, where he plays infront of 90,000 people a week, where he is playing in a team that is already world class and is already on massive amounts of money plus imaging rights, where he is in a country where it is sunny and hot and beautiful (not saying manchester is not beautiful) and where he has a chance of winning the champions league and the league every season to come to us, a team still building, still some years away from JUST competiting in the champions league never mind having a chance of winning it and the same for the league title, a team that still cannot sell out a 48k stadium when we have one of the worlds best players and the returning fans favourite playing.

You know fuck all Bigga, of course Messi, Kaka and co will come to us. Take your head for a wobble!!

Fucking spot on. People on here are so deluded they need a serious reality check.

Bigga, you are also spot on.

Get a grip people.

It's hard enough getting 1 top signing in January never mind 7. Unless it's the 7 dwarves then I think it's all bs tbh.

De Niro - i've read both of the topics about what your sources have told you and i think some of the things you say dont add up and your using your reputation (post count, more tv appearances than jade goody) to get some attention, BUT i dod respect your posts and am willing to wait till Jan to see what happens.

FRAN THE ARAB aka Millsy aka 11 other usernames - GET OUTTA HERE, what a plonker! first of all making it look like you wouldnt know who Collocini is then being told by your friend (is he argentinian speaking?) cos if he's not then i very highly doubt Zabby, Tevez and collocini would be out in a Tapas bar chatting in English rather and Argentinian!!!!especially as 2 have been here less than 3 months pmsl and i also doubt Zabby knows who we are signing and letting 2 rival team players know who we are signing if he did!!!!

and to all you that believe this trash - GULLIBLE

nu774ll said:
De Niro - i've read both of the topics about what your sources have told you and i think some of the things you say dont add up and your using your reputation (post count, more tv appearances than jade goody) to get some attention, BUT i dod respect your posts and am willing to wait till Jan to see what happens.

FRAN THE ARAB aka Millsy aka 11 other usernames - GET OUTTA HERE, what a plonker! first of all making it look like you wouldnt know who Collocini is then being told by your friend (is he argentinian speaking?) cos if he's not then i very highly doubt Zabby, Tevez and collocini would be out in a Tapas bar chatting in English rather and Argentinian!!!!especially as 2 have been here less than 3 months pmsl and i also doubt Zabby knows who we are signing and letting 2 rival team players know who we are signing if he did!!!!

and to all you that believe this trash - GULLIBLE

Errm not saying I particularly believe the story but; in Argentina they speak Spanish which funnily enough is the language often used by Spanish waiters who work in tapas bars...also Zabaleta is a mate of Messi's so could possibly know what his future holds.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.