be talking to someone today

FRAN THE ARAB said:
de niro said:
lol, not bothered. just this geezer is a top guy so i dont doubt him.
i just wish i knew who he's on about.
a mate ov mine said some waiter in a tapas bar in town.over heard zabaleta,tevez and some bloke with blonde curly hair talkin about messi coming to city in the summer.

Evening Mr Gee, long time no see. Anyway don't like to disagree with someone I know so well but if 3 Argentinians are sat in a restaraunt talking what laguage do you reckon they are talking?

Now we share the same mates and I'm pretty certain none of our thick lot speak Spanish, so your mate is winding you up or he heard a load of Spanish words mixed in with the one word he understood "Messi" could have been saying anything about him

Messi? If he signs for us in the next three years I'll eat my own stomach.

No chance he'd come - Robinho said he'd rather work at a fairground than stay at Real, Messi is loving it at Barca so forget that one.

We need a LB, CM and possibly another CB (wonder how Glauber's doing?).

de niro said:
a customer with ties to city, we are going to sign 7 players (did'nt say when or who) but they are all top signings and one in particular is to quote
"going to cause an explosion"
just what i've been told.

is this 7 players in Jan or Summer or both?

Not saying your bullshitting Bob but how does your man know this stuff? He a friend of Hughes?

PaleBlue said:

No chance he'd come - Robinho said he'd rather work at a fairground than stay at Real, Messi is loving it at Barca so forget that one.

You're sh*tting me!!!

There's a guy here that talks sense and not complete guff!

Immaculate Pasta said:
de niro said:
a customer with ties to city, we are going to sign 7 players (did'nt say when or who) but they are all top signings and one in particular is to quote
"going to cause an explosion"
just what i've been told.

Not saying your bullshitting Bob but how does your man know this stuff? He a friend of Hughes?
i have to go back to see him monday night, i'm going to corner him, well after he's signed my order form.

Bigga said:
PaleBlue said:

You're sh*tting me!!!

What you talking about?? Of course Messi will leave Barcalona where he speaks to national language, where he is treated as a god, where he is at a club who paid massive amounts of money when he was a short arse to make him grow, where he plays infront of 90,000 people a week, where he is playing in a team that is already world class and is already on massive amounts of money plus imaging rights, where he is in a country where it is sunny and hot and beautiful (not saying manchester is not beautiful) and where he has a chance of winning the champions league and the league every season to come to us, a team still building, still some years away from JUST competiting in the champions league never mind having a chance of winning it and the same for the league title, a team that still cannot sell out a 48k stadium when we have one of the worlds best players and the returning fans favourite playing.

You know fuck all Bigga, of course Messi, Kaka and co will come to us. Take your head for a wobble!!

de niro said:
Immaculate Pasta said:

i have to go back to see him monday night, i'm going to corner him, well after he's signed my order form.

I can imagine him being right to be honest. 2 GK's (to compete with Hart) 2 Centre Halfs (to replace Dunne and TBH), Left back (to replace Garrido and Ball), 2 centre Midfielders (to replace Hamman and Fernandes) and a Striker (to replace Bojinov until he comes back) - that is what i think we need and that is 8 players!!

Immaculate Pasta said:
Bigga said:
You're sh*tting me!!!

What you talking about?? Of course Messi will leave Barcalona where he speaks to national language, where he is treated as a god, where he is at a club who paid massive amounts of money when he was a short arse to make him grow, where he plays infront of 90,000 people a week, where he is playing in a team that is already world class and is already on massive amounts of money plus imaging rights, where he is in a country where it is sunny and hot and beautiful (not saying manchester is not beautiful) and where he has a chance of winning the champions league and the league every season to come to us, a team still building, still some years away from JUST competiting in the champions league never mind having a chance of winning it and the same for the league title, a team that still cannot sell out a 48k stadium when we have one of the worlds best players and the returning fans favourite playing.

You know fuck all Bigga, of course Messi, Kaka and co will come to us. Take your head for a wobble!!

PMSL!! Quality!

Bigga said:
Immaculate Pasta said:

PMSL!! Quality!

I'm not so sure how well Pasta can read when he's angry - im guessing not very well!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.