be talking to someone today

de niro said:
a customer with ties to city, we are going to sign 7 players (did'nt say when or who) but they are all top signings and one in particular is to quote
"going to cause an explosion"
just what i've been told.

Explsion! Sir Joey must be on his way back!!! Think if on his own he can save us from going down what do you think he can do with 10 players(nearly)as good as him!!!

Only 2 more months of speculation to go, dont think I will be able to bear it. I could forgo Christmas now for it to be Jan 1st tomorrow.

I'm putting 2 and 2 together and probably making 5 but is it a coincedence that Real Madrid today announced they no longer want Ronaldo

http://www.sportinglife.com/footbal...STORY_NAME=soccer/08/10/24/manual_135403.html

If you read right to the bottom Calderon for no apparent reason starts talking about City

Calderon feels City, with their vast Abu Dhabi backing, have the potential to become an established European power - but not overnight.

He added: "Manchester United has a long tradition and a lot of success and trophies.

"Manchester City are starting to sign good players and trying to be a good team. Maybe in the future but it has to last a few years."

just a thought

Kula Sheikher said:
I'm putting 2 and 2 together and probably making 5 but is it a coincedence that Real Madrid today announced they no longer want Ronaldo

http://www.sportinglife.com/footbal...STORY_NAME=soccer/08/10/24/manual_135403.html

If you read right to the bottom Calderon for no apparent reason starts talking about City

Calderon feels City, with their vast Abu Dhabi backing, have the potential to become an established European power - but not overnight.

He added: "Manchester United has a long tradition and a lot of success and trophies.

"Manchester City are starting to sign good players and trying to be a good team. Maybe in the future but it has to last a few years."

just a thought

No thanks. Not doubting his talent, but I would find it difficult to take to anyone signed directly from them. No problem with singing someone who had played for them in the past though

Eg, Wouldnt mind signing Heinze, but not Evra

Would love us to sign Van Nistelhorse, but not Rooney

Some of you, on here, are quite delusional individuals! Messi??

When we've not even earned a Champs League placing or even a cup, yet?!!

Unbelievable stuff. Quite embarrassing, in reality!

If it's going to be anyone, it'll be of the level of Diego Forlan/ Luis Fabiano/ Frederic Kanoute/ Kevin Kuranyi, et al. PERHAPS Henry.

No further, yet.

Bigga said:

If it's going to be anyone, it'll be of the level of Diego Forlan/ Luis Fabiano/ Frederic Kanoute/ Kevin Kuranyi, et al. PERHAPS Henry.

No further, yet.

So whys Robinho here then? Oh ye of little faith

Bigga said:

No further, yet.

No further than the likes of Robinho and Kompany yet then? That's a shame.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.