Be the 12th man, zip it!

in the city game the other night the booing started and the tv went to the line ups and the officials then one of them give a cheeky smile and wink to the camera. its shocked me when all the booing around the ground and them and uefa officials for the game and he is doing that. i hate uefa and the bent officials who are looking after the so called big teams with history and the referees are told to make the game easy for them and give them everything madrid game was a joke and all them did was fall over time after time and new they would get the calls answered

what chance have manchestre city really got if we are playing one of them over 2 legs or in a final. its going to end ugly and the city players and fans will not take it and can see trouble. if you think the wigan game then times that by 10.000 that is my fear with champions league we will not let it just pass like the others and over the past 8 years we have had to take so much shit from uefa and no other club has been stopped playing to win like us

To be honest I don't give a fuck what other teams fans think about us.
It seems like it's only you that worries about us being as small time, weak ,victims.
I don't wear a ribbon but I think the fans who have done are going it to show solidarity with Pep.
As for booing the shite jingle it might stop if Eufa stop trying to change the rules on ffp etc.

I don't care what other teams think, my point is the same people who do these stunts cry about what other fans say.
Solidarity with Pep whilst not having a clue what the ribbon stands for, instead we need to moan at the fa
Fair play isn't aimed at just us, same people who boo it obviously part with their money to watch it. Weird.

For the fact that we have to endure a Champions League final being played in Ukraine, to be followed by a World Cup in Russia (FIFA, I Know), Booooooooooooo.

Ffp only came in to basically keep the older so called elite European teams from being overtaken by the new kids on the block.
If they wanted to ensure that clubs didn't go bust then why not say that clubs should have to be debt free to carry on spending or even a £50 million limit for clubs in debt.
Pep wears the yellow ribbon because he thinks it's wrong that people have been imprisoned for wanting a vote on independence in Spain.
I pay to watch my team by the way as I have been doing since I got my 1st season ticket in 75 and before that my dad paid for me.
Regardless of whatever competition City are in I will go and gladly pay to watch City and I will continue to boo the jingle...if you don't like the booing then wear earplugs.
As for the F A don't you believe having a C.unt like Gill involved at the top screams that it is indeed bent.

Whilst UEFA keep making decisions to keep the status quo happy, then clubs will boo the anthem. There are many things they should be booed for, take the Rags ticket prices at Sevilla, that was disgusting (yes its the rags and i dont care about them) but it sets a precedent for others to follow. UEFA do nothing about other countries letting of flares and air bombs in the stadium, they turn a blind eye to police brutality against the English. Until they get their house in order they will be booed

oh and get rid of Gill !!!

The CL experience leaves me feeling flat now. I generally don’t go to these games. Not keen on the hassle of night matches and inevitable traffic, don’t like the fact you can’t have a drink in the ground and don’t like the booing so for me....I’m out.

I boo it and will continue to do so. Its the only voice we have and the only real way of letting uefa know how the fans feel. Delighted to see that it happens in most games across the competition now. If you genuninely think refs develop some kind of anti-city mentality because we booed the anthem you seriously need some professional help. Flip it around, if we saw United fans suggesting this, we would all piss ourselves laughing at the delusion.

I for one am looking forward to stand full of City fans wearing yellow badges and booing the anthem at the final

Any fully grown adults who boo’d it to start with should have a lifetime ban anyway.
Right on cue. It doesn't matter what the topic is, you'll always have a contrary view to the majority. You're getting boring.
As for it being an "anthem", I'm sure it was played at the Queen's (Gawd bless her!) coronation in 1953, so it's hardly original - not that you mentioned it, I hasten to add.
If you're advocating lifetime bans, you and your 3 or 4 mates who will be left will set a roaring atmosphere.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.