Be the 12th man, zip it!

Any fully grown adults who boo’d it to start with should have a lifetime ban anyway.

I'm 60, so consider myself a fully grown adult and if I want to boo the fucking shite jingle I will.
Also any supporter who pays their money for tickets for the Champions League can boo or not...you pay your money so you can decide whether to boo or not.

I'm 60, so consider myself a fully grown adult and if I want to boo the fucking shite jingle I will.
Also any supporter who pays their money for tickets for the Champions League can boo or not...you pay your money so you can decide whether to boo or not.

Very true, behave how you want. The same people who do this then cry about how our support is laughed and mocked up and down the country. If you want to boo, wear ribbons that's fine but then take the abuse on the chin. For me it screams small time, weak, victim, everyone is against us mentality.

Very true, behave how you want. The same people who do this then cry about how our support is laughed and mocked up and down the country. If you want to boo, wear ribbons that's fine but then take the abuse on the chin. For me it screams small time, weak, victim, everyone is against us mentality.
But the opposite is true. The booing is us sticking up for our club and principles, a concept that UEFA does not recognise or display. Who cares if supporters of other clubs and muppets like BT dont understand that?

Shut up and move on I say. It is small time mentality.get over it folks it's become irrelevant.

To be honest I don't give a fuck what other teams fans think about us.
It seems like it's only you that worries about us being as small time, weak ,victims.
I don't wear a ribbon but I think the fans who have done are going it to show solidarity with Pep.
As for booing the shite jingle it might stop if Eufa stop trying to change the rules on ffp etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.