Bebe transfer investigated

oakiecokie said:
Freestyler said:
We will get 10 points deducted, by the F.A if they are found guilty.

If this is true (if only) then my heart will tell me that this will become a retrospective points deduction at the start of the 2012/13 Season.
Yeh,if fooking only !!!

No chance, someone will fall on their sword for him if it ever got that far. He is a knight of the realm let us not forget.

Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
I'll happily be a witness, I saw the piss-can do it! What did he do?

A bit like wooney and that thompson bird he's been a naughty boy and done a bit of bum raping apparently they were struggling to find the only witness as they think he joined in the fun.The have some line of enquiery which is he's strickler for spelling or any sort of minor mistakes but doesn't mind if you miss a L out evrey now and tehn.Well they were struggling and I think it's evry galant of you. ;0)

Edit again. I typed that in there and you changed your post just before I reposted,it doesn't look right it's not on you know

shootmeifipost10k said:
Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
I'll happily be a witness, I saw the piss-can do it! What did he do?

A bit like wooney and that thompson bird he's been a naughty boy and done a bit of bum raping apparently they were struggling to find the only witness as they think he joined in the fun.Well they were struggling and I think it's evry galant of you.[/quote]

Perjuring myself on the witness stand is one of my better traits.

80s Shorts said:
oakiecokie said:
Freestyler said:

If this is true (if only) then my heart will tell me that this will become a retrospective points deduction at the start of the 2012/13 Season.
Yeh,if fooking only !!!

No chance, someone will fall on their sword for him if it ever got that far. He is a knight of the realm let us not forget.

Is that how you see it ??
IMO if the shit hit the fan,then it really could have repucussions (spe)But I can`t see anything happening until next season.
I can but dream !!!!

oakiecokie said:
80s Shorts said:
oakiecokie said:
Yeh,if fooking only !!!

IMO if the shit hit the fan,then it really could have repucussions (spe)But I can`t see anything happening until next season.
I can but dream !!!!

Bloody hope so. Dreaming with you pal.

80s Shorts said:
oakiecokie said:
80s Shorts said:

I can but dream !!!!

Bloody hope so. Dreaming with you pal.

I`ve always had this notion,that shit never happens unless karma takes a full bloodied front seat and dreams do eventually turn into reality.
I hold my hands up and say that for some reason my negativity over the past few days,has suddenly become more positive.
Perhaps after 14.40pm, my outlook on Uniteds demise,is finally becoming a nightmare for the shit at OT.
I am a non believer/athiest/blah blah blah,but will justice prevail and show that overall this season,we are the best team in the PL ??

fucking please let it come out them cunts are bent, please!!!!!!

Freestyler said:

And Balo will get a ten match ban.

Seriously did it need 3m to go missing to flag up something dodgy about this deal? What about the 7.5m transfer fee missing where a footballer should have been?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.