Bebe transfer investigated

Re: Police to question manyoooo over Bebe transfer

£7.4 million for a player baconface (or anyone else at the swamp) had never seen, even on youtube. just a matter of weeks after guimaraes signed him from a minor club for peanuts, never having played in a competitive match for them, and they sold him onto the rags for a massive profit. even bent 'arry has never done a deal as bent as that one.

Re: Police to question manyoooo over Bebe transfer

I expect this will be huge back page news in every red top and on the front page of the sports sections of the broadsheets tomorrow.

There is absolutely no doubt this story will be repeated every 30 minutes on Sky Sports News until the FA have no choice but to comment on the media uproar

Just like the former labour party politicians aid getting caught saying that a certain day would be a good day to bury bad news, lo and behold the scum have 3 stories to bury before we (hopefully) steal the limelight for quite some time.
1-Bebe backhander 2-Chicken shit being "banned" from the Olympics. 3- scum writing to psycho saying that none of their players are allowed to play for team GB except for Giggs

Filthy horrible bastards.

Can you imagine we had done even just 1 of those things.

I've read on redcafe and could agree with them that this transfer was made mainly to make Mendes happy, he brought Ronaldo, Nani and Anderson there and is pretty big in managerial waters (manager of Mourinho and Quireoz too) so they want to stay close to him for future transfers.

MSP said:
I've read on redcafe and could agree with them that this transfer was made mainly to make Mendes happy, he brought Ronaldo, Nani and Anderson there and is pretty big in managerial waters (manager of Mourinho and Quireoz too) so they want to stay close to him for future transfers.

So in summary, bent as fuck.

MSP said:
surely anyone who brought that fat fuck to the swamp should be persona non gratia

MSP said:

That will backfire on them in a big way, because they spunked up 7.4million which they could ill afford to do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.