Beckham could be out of the world cup... thank god...

Jnr Kisby said:
foxy said:
SSN just in.

"Flags are to be raised at half mast as a mark of respect for David Beckham's injury. Sources also tell us there will be a minute's silence held at some stage as a mark of respect for him missing the world cup. Black arm bands will be worn for England's next fixture when they play Japan on 30th May 2010."

SURELY THIS CANT BE SERIOUS!

according to mr clarkie ....it is. :)

LongLang said:
its just said on ssn that he is 100/1 to play in another world cup.
well worth 20 spond on that. the sly shit will be fit for this world cup. you watch.

Can't you get odds on him NOT playing in another World Cup?

Now that's a bet....;o)

Cheesy said:
This from his facebook profile...

During the 1996/97 season, he famously scored from the halfway line (a feat not even the great Pele accomplished) against Wimbledon.

I'm ever so glad he's not an arrogant twat.

I'm pretty sure Pele never played Wimbledon.

It is an absolute disgrace. Totally unacceptable. I have just put the BBC 10 o'clock news on and all they are going on about is the British Airways strike. I don't pay my licence fee to hear about soft savvarn ponces who can't fly first class. I want to hear about darling David. Do you know he was the sixth so called headline after B.A., rape victims, David Cameron and a dog that can play the piano I mean it is just not right. The whole nation is waiting, no the whole world is waiting to see what the surgeon says and we have to listen to world leaders banging on about how the earth is dying. Well I for one say there are more important things than that.
I want to know if they will put the World Cup back until December so that he can be fit not whether we will bring the global debt under control.

I am so angry I might just e mail Hello magazine.

Blue Mist said:
It is an absolute disgrace. Totally unacceptable. I have just put the BBC 10 o'clock news on and all they are going on about is the British Airways strike. I don't pay my licence fee to hear about soft savvarn ponces who can't fly first class. I want to hear about darling David. Do you know he was the sixth so called headline after B.A., rape victims, David Cameron and a dog that can play the piano I mean it is just not right. The whole nation is waiting, no the whole world is waiting to see what the surgeon says and we have to listen to world leaders banging on about how the earth is dying. Well I for one say there are more important things than that.
I want to know if they will put the World Cup back until December so that he can be fit not whether we will bring the global debt under control.

I am so angry I might just e mail Hello magazine.

Especially as the world does revolve around Beckham (proved by scientists this morning) with him now injured and unable to play in a world cup which he has no right going to just because he famous the world will now stop and explode in a huge fire ball, we must move the world cup to save man kind

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.