Beer off the bus before Birmingham

I think most people have a problem with not getting an option to choose, rather than the amount of time they can drink. If you go to rugby or cricket your generally given the option, and treated like an adult, because of a minority causing trouble at fooball we all have to pay and be treated like kids.

i was told that it was Watford Gap where we have to get rid of our beers? but i have also heard that the cops can turn you round back home! bastards

The coach company will be causing a violation,. have been told that it will be a dry coach down to Wembley . You are free to drink on the way home . Supporters clubs have been made aware of it , as the driver can be arrested and coach impounded, miss the game cos of a few beers methink not.

It all depends on how people are behaving on the coach really and how the police judge the passengers. Obviously if it's just a group of supporters clearly just enjoying a few cans on the way to a game they'll turn a blind eye. For example the fans that travel to home games at Everton from places like north wales have told me the police aren't arsed about them drinking. If it's a group of morons banging on the windows their likely to stop the. At Chelsea this year in the FA cup the police saw us drinking and weren't arsed cos we'd just won and weren't behaving like knobs. It's all up to the officers individual disgression. Obviously with so many fans travelling to this game you'd be extremely unlucky to get nabbed by the police. The strictest police officers I've found are the clubs in the north east. At Sunderland they usually stop you 10 miles away from the ground tell you to finish all the beer on the coach or you won't be allowed to leave. If you just stay sat down in your seat don't piss about on the coach and draw attention you'll be alright. A few coaches got stopped on the way to the FA cup final including ours on the hard shoulder. About 7 coaches got stopped but when the police got on they knew we were drinking but they were only on the coach to tell us about traffic and our designated pubs. They were sound so again it depends on the individual officer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.