Beers/Lagers.

CTID1988 said:
Grolsch30 said:
Anyone had Carling Premier?
Oh yes! used to love that stuff when i was 18, they've stopped selling it now though havent they?

I used to love this, but sadly yes they no longer brew it, such a shame.

Beer wise since I have grown up (in about the last week or so):-

hooky_gold.jpg

thwaites-wainwright-ale-500ml.jpg

I like these :)

billfromthehill said:
Cobra in a bottle it's Indian and top notch when ice cold .no bad head next day more importantly its not cheap but 6bottles and your sitting down for the night haha.

Tended to stay away from Cobra and Kingfisher when in the curry houses in the promised land. Now Bangla and Lal Toofan are a different kettle of fish, way better than cobra and kinfisher imo.

Any beer in a can tastes like shite. It royally annoys me when someone brings cans to my house then starts on my bottles or wine.

One beer I had the other day was San Miguel Fresco or Fresca, Bit of a Corona style beer and it was very nice indeed.

Helmet Cole said:
paphos-mcfc said:
foxy said:
Carlsberg

End of thread

Yep, not pleasant in blighty but very drinkable over here.

Pity the poor ex-pat that has had his taste-buds blighted by drinking Keo. Keo is so shit it makes Carlsberg seem ok.
Makes me vomit just thinking about Keo again Paphos, pure mozzie piss.
Can you still get those huge cans of Faxe over there?
Flag a picture up of one so i can drool over it!!

blue underpants said:
Helmet Cole said:
paphos-mcfc said:
Yep, not pleasant in blighty but very drinkable over here.

Pity the poor ex-pat that has had his taste-buds blighted by drinking Keo. Keo is so shit it makes Carlsberg seem ok.
Makes me vomit just thinking about Keo again Paphos, pure mozzie piss.
Can you still get those huge cans of Faxe over there?
Flag a picture up of one so i can drool over it!!

Each to their own, I prefer KEO over Carlsberg or Leon. Given the opportunity, though, I'd dash up to Pyla and buy Efes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.