Begovic (merged)

There are only a few better keepers than Hart, but they are not available so it is better to stick to what we have got.

Davs 19 said:
Mancio said:
Davs 19 said:
He's just wumming. Ignore him and he'll eventually go away.

so the fact i dont rate hart as high as others do is "wumming" ? why ??

It's not the fact you don't rate him as highly as others, It's the fact you think his role should be as second choice keeper. The lad we're talking about is regarded as the best in this country by many and among the top few in the world by some very good judges. You think he's not good enough for first team football. You're either wumming or your knowledge of the game is even worse than I thought.

i'm not saying he's not good enough for first team football. i'm saying he's not good enough for to be first keeper at a club like City .

and , excuse me , i also believe he's the best English keeper , but is not as that was a very difficult thing to achieve given the competition he has. would be very difficult for me to think to another good english keeper this days

Mancio said:
Davs 19 said:
Mancio said:
so the fact i dont rate hart as high as others do is "wumming" ? why ??

It's not the fact you don't rate him as highly as others, It's the fact you think his role should be as second choice keeper. The lad we're talking about is regarded as the best in this country by many and among the top few in the world by some very good judges. You think he's not good enough for first team football. You're either wumming or your knowledge of the game is even worse than I thought.

i'm not saying he's not good enough for first team football. i'm saying he's not good enough for to be first keeper at a club like City .

and , excuse me , i also believe he's the best English keeper , but is not as that was a very difficult thing to achieve given the competition he has. would be very difficult for me to think to another good english keeper this days

There is a difference between the best English keeper and the best keeper in England.

Anyway, I have people to talk to who know about football so, buonanotte.

Davs 19 said:
Mancio said:
Davs 19 said:

There is a difference between the best English keeper and the best keeper in England.

Anyway, I have people to talk to who know about football so, buonanotte.

buonanotte anche a te

Didn't take long for them to come up with the customary he snubs City for his dream move to the rags story.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.