Begovic (merged)

Davs 19 said:
blink922 said:
Mancio said:
we already have a couple of second keeper in hart and panti

we need a first keeper that dont piss into himself pants in the great games.

I agree with a lot of the things you say, but I don't get your dislike for Joe. He's come up huge for us in numerous "great games." Casillas isn't perfect 100% of the time either.

He's just wumming. Ignore him and he'll eventually go away.

so the fact i dont rate hart as high as others do is "wumming" ? why ??

Mancio said:
Davs 19 said:
blink922 said:
I agree with a lot of the things you say, but I don't get your dislike for Joe. He's come up huge for us in numerous "great games." Casillas isn't perfect 100% of the time either.

I don't think you're wumming, I'm just curious as to why you don't rate him.

I actually happen to think Pantilimon is a great keeper. Played very well in every game I've seen him in for us.

If Hart broke his leg in the opening game of the season, I'd be happy with Pantilimon to at the very least take us to January where we could loan a better keeper.

I can't see Begovic or anyone of that quality willing to sit on our bench for the season. It's not a position we should be looking to rotate in either, it's causing the rags no end of trouble.

Mancio said:
de niro said:
Goo said:
No need for Begovic.

Pantilimon is more than capable understudy, and I don't buy this "Hart needs competition" bull. The media have this obsession with Hart supposedly being big headed and that it causes him problems but I don't see any evidence of that at all. They're just scape-goating because England are fucking shite at football.

What I do know, is I watch Hart in every game he plays for City and he gives 110% every time, and has saved our arses on numerous occasions. You need only watch Dortmund (H) to know that...

we 100% need a second keeper.

we already have a couple of second keeper in hart and panti

we need a first keeper that dont piss into himself pants in the great games.

Mancio in trolling shocker!

blink922 said:
Mancio said:
Davs 19 said:

maybe if you re-watch all the goals we conceded in the last two seasons champions league games and those England conceded in euro championship and also in friendly as the one vs sweden you'll see why i dont rate joe hart

JoeMercer'sWay said:
he was threatening to leave Stoke for first-team football till he was given the #1 shirt, no way he'd sit on the bench here.

GOOD, Panti is better imo, stay away from the Balkan at any cost

Enough...fan-boys!!!

Mancio said:
blink922 said:
Mancio said:

maybe if you re-watch all the goals we conceded in the last two seasons champions league games and those England conceded in euro championship and also in friendly as the one vs sweden you'll see why i dont rate joe hart

That sounds like you don't like Hart because he concedes goals.

CityCTID said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
he was threatening to leave Stoke for first-team football till he was given the #1 shirt, no way he'd sit on the bench here.

GOOD, Panti is better imo, stay away from the Balkan at any cost

Enough...fan-boys!!!
Hahahaha we already have 2 in defence and 1 in attack. We just need 2 more, one in the midfield (Pjanic or Modric) and one in the goal (Begovic).

JK lol

Mancio said:
Davs 19 said:
blink922 said:

It's not the fact you don't rate him as highly as others, It's the fact you think his role should be as second choice keeper. The lad we're talking about is regarded as the best in this country by many and among the top few in the world by some very good judges. You think he's not good enough for first team football. You're either wumming or your knowledge of the game is even worse than I thought.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.