Begovic (merged)

No need for Begovic.

Pantilimon is more than capable understudy, and I don't buy this "Hart needs competition" bull. The media have this obsession with Hart supposedly being big headed and that it causes him problems but I don't see any evidence of that at all. They're just scape-goating because England are fucking shite at football.

What I do know, is I watch Hart in every game he plays for City and he gives 110% every time, and has saved our arses on numerous occasions. You need only watch Dortmund (H) to know that...

Goo said:
No need for Begovic.

Pantilimon is more than capable understudy, and I don't buy this "Hart needs competition" bull. The media have this obsession with Hart supposedly being big headed and that it causes him problems but I don't see any evidence of that at all. They're just scape-goating because England are fucking shite at football.

What I do know, is I watch Hart in every game he plays for City and he gives 110% every time, and has saved our arses on numerous occasions. You need only watch Dortmund (H) to know that...

we 100% need a second keeper.

Would you trust Pantilimon to play most of the season if Hart broke his leg on the opening day of the season? Real clearly don't trust Adan as they're scrambling to find a decent keeper on loan.

LoveCity said:
Would you trust Pantilimon to play most of the season if Hart broke his leg on the opening day of the season? Real clearly don't trust Adan as they're scrambling to find a decent keeper on loan.

I would trust Pantilimon actually, very underrated.

LoveCity said:

Or they don't trust the one who is Adan's replacement as that one is usually third goalkeeper and those are rarely ones that you have lot of trust in.

Don't have idea what kind of keeper is Adan but logic says loan signing is to have more decent backups whoever it would be Adan himself or the new guy.

Anyway, Begovic won't come to City to sit on the bench, he'd be crazy to do it at this stage of his career.

de niro said:
Goo said:
No need for Begovic.

we already have a couple of second keeper in hart and panti

we need a first keeper that dont piss into himself pants in the great games.

de niro said:
Goo said:
No need for Begovic.

If you think we'll get one better than Panty, your dreaming Bill. Name one that you realistically think would come and sit on the bench for 95 % of the games.

Mancio said:
de niro said:
Goo said:
No need for Begovic.

I agree with a lot of the things you say, but I don't get your dislike for Joe. He's come up huge for us in numerous "great games." Casillas isn't perfect 100% of the time either.

blink922 said:
Mancio said:
de niro said:

I agree with a lot of the things you say, but I don't get your dislike for Joe. He's come up huge for us in numerous "great games." Casillas isn't perfect 100% of the time either.

He's just wumming. Ignore him and he'll eventually go away.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.