Being ‘knocked off our perch’ ..

Just proves to me that "Jim'll Fuck It Up" has used a soundbite from the Raggy Saviour, Ol' GPC, to deliver a message of hope and reminder from 'the good old days' to deflect from the obvious monumental task before him. Challenging Manchester City on a regular basis.

He fears the challenge, but mention Seralix and the seals will clap, giving him all the time he needs to avoid the inevitable failure of his statement. Truth is though, the term "knock City off their perch" is completely irrelevant in this case; with Liverpool it was a numbers game. Number of League Titles, number of European Cups etc and Utd 'catching them up'. Well Utd are still ahead of City, numbers wise, so which 'perch' is he on about?

Being Champions of England? Champions of Europe? Chelsea, Liverpool and even Leicester have already done that. So the only 'perch' I can think of that City possess is the style of attractive football we're playing, and only we ourselves can end that.

For Ratcliffe's vision of "knocking City off their perch" would require us returning to the days when Utd won everything and City were struggling, and that's simply never going to happen, at least not due to any input Jimmy and the Rags manage to ever accomplish. Our successes and failures are down to us entirely, not the influence of other clubs. I gues it also confirms that Manchester City aren;t as 'irrelevant' as scum supporters like to suggest; we've now become their clubs' entire focus.

Just proves to me that "Jim'll Fuck It Up" has used a soundbite from the Raggy Saviour, Ol' GPC, to deliver a message of hope and reminder from 'the good old days' to deflect from the obvious monumental task before him. Challenging Manchester City on a regular basis.

He fears the challenge, but mention Seralix and the seals will clap, giving him all the time he needs to avoid the inevitable failure of his statement. Truth is though, the term "knock City off their perch" is completely irrelevant in this case; with Liverpool it was a numbers game. Number of League Titles, number of European Cups etc and Utd 'catching them up'. Well Utd are still ahead of City, numbers wise, so which 'perch' is he on about?

Being Champions of England? Champions of Europe? Chelsea, Liverpool and even Leicester have already done that. So the only 'perch' I can think of that City possess is the style of attractive football we're playing, and only we ourselves can end that.

For Ratcliffe's vision of "knocking City off their perch" would require us returning to the days when Utd won everything and City were struggling, and that's simply never going to happen, at least not due to any input Jimmy and the Rags manage to ever accomplish. Our successes and failures are down to us entirely, not the influence of other clubs. I gues it also confirms that Manchester City aren;t as 'irrelevant' as scum supporters like to suggest; we've now become their clubs' entire focus.

Bringing Greenwood back is a start at least ;)

In hindsight, isn’t hindsight a wonderful thing, Jim fucked up didn't he? Instead of just concentrating on United, Jim came out all guns blazing to appease the Rag masses. Noisy Neighbours, knocking us and the Scousers off their perches. In doing that he’s already set himself and United up for ridicule and failure.

Chelsea being more successful than Liverpool in the last decade is the funny part. With the red media's narrative, you would think their positions should be swapped.

And the Rags' 3 cups are won by Mourinho, a man they loathe, lol.
I thought it was Van Gaal that won the fa cup, Mourinho lc and el

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.