Being Treated like schoolkids by UEFA on Wednesday again

City Square is full of Chedder.<br /><br />-- Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:47 am --<br /><br />
Ricster said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Ricster said:
Can nobody see the irony in the topic title to the way this thread has turned out?

"Being Treated like schoolkids" being the major words.

Maybe I should send off some poorly spelt , awfully argued letter which looks like its been written by a schoolboy to uefa .

I'll purport to speak for all city fans then stick it on here to milk the congratulations. ;-)

No, just stick to slagging our club and now ex CEO and brown tongue it with Ollie Holt some more. Your as bad as that **** that broke his leg, possibly worse.

You make me physcally sick.

Oh dear.

mcfcliam said:
City Square is full of Chedder.

-- Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:47 am --

Ricster said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Maybe I should send off some poorly spelt , awfully argued letter which looks like its been written by a schoolboy to uefa .

I'll purport to speak for all city fans then stick it on here to milk the congratulations. ;-)

No, just stick to slagging our club and now ex CEO and brown tongue it with Ollie Holt some more. Your as bad as that **** that broke his leg, possibly worse.

Oh dear.

Na, not oh dear Liam. Check out this tools twitter and then say oh dear. He's probably deleted it all now anyway.

Ricster said:
mcfcliam said:

Ricster said:

Oh dear.

Na, not oh dear Liam. Check out this tools twitter and then say oh dear. He's probably deleted it all now anyway.

Don't bother with twitter mate.

I'm not taking sides but I think Dave has said he hasn't spoke to Holt (in another thread)...or something along those lines.

mcfcliam said:
Ricster said:
mcfcliam said:

Oh dear.

I'm not taking sides but I think Dave has said he hasn't spoke to Holt (in another thread)...or something along those lines.

Load of shite. Other posters on here saw it too. Not even man enough to admit it. Slimey ****!

Didsbury Dave said:
mekonmcfc said:
shalke was alcohol free in the city end, but in the home section it was normal strength, only the uk has the alcohol ban for some reason

Are you sure? They were breaking the rules if it was.

yeah 100% we got in their end after the game, and my mate was passing us beer as he lived in germany at the time and was in the shalke end

popcorn.gif

Ricster said:
mcfcliam said:
Ricster said:

Load of shite. Other posters on here saw it too. Not even man enough to admit it. Slimey ****!

I think Oliver Holt is a prick,as it goes.

But I don't go writing him badly spelt letters then put them up here to take the acclaim.

Get off my back.

You were doing card tricks on the concourse when City scored at Wembley. Your comments about my support ring a little hollow.

Didsbury Dave said:
Ricster said:
mcfcliam said:

I think Oliver Holt is a prick,as it goes.

But I don't go writing him badly spelt letters then put them up here to take the acclaim.

Get off my back.

You were doing card tricks on the concourse when City scored at Wembley. Your comments about my support ring a little hollow.

Didn't stop you kissing his arse on the Cook affair. The fact you have lied and said you didn't speak to him shows just how classless you are!

Dont worry, wont reply to anymore shite or bile that you post!

Ricster said:
Didn't stop you kissing his arse on the Cook affair. The fact you have lied and said you didn't speak to him shows just how classless you are!

Dont worry, wont reply to anymore shite or bile that you post!

I don't kiss anyone's arse, mate.

You don't know how funny I find it that you describe me as "classless" by the way ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.