Belfast Pub for Hudders Replay

If you are staying in central Belfast then any of the bars mentioned above plus The Crown and also Robinsons are great craic. If you both like a steak then you really must try Stix & Stones (have facebook page) in Upper Queen Street, very close to City Hall.

Lavery's is deffo the best spot to go to. If you need company give me a shout and I would be more than happy to go in and watch also.

Thanks KippaxNI. I'm not sure what time the boss will let me get off from a works dinner but I will get in touch if I know what time I can make the pub.

Just bumping this, any good pubs recommended where there might be a blue or two in for the arsenal game on Wednesday!?

Just bumping this, any good pubs recommended where there might be a blue or two in for the arsenal game on Wednesday!?
Might be an idea to see if either of the two Belfast branches are having a "gathering", one meets (or at least used to meet) in Brantwood social club on skegoniel avenue in North Belfast and the other met in the East of the city

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.