Belgium v Morocco - Sun 27th Nov, 13:00 | Group E | World Cup 2022

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah to be fair that’s a good point,is it just human nature/reaction when we are so used to celebrating goals over the years,might change over the next number of years with VAR in use ..
Possibly but I think most people, in the moment, just react spontaneously the way they always have. Plus I’d rather celebrate and be prepared to be disappointed later on than not celebrate and wait 30 seconds to find out I could’ve celebrated

Erin Hazard is killing nearly every attack he is involved in.

Trossard should be starting but Martinez is too weak to make the tough decisions.

Am I imagining it, or are there a lot of fouls in this game? Seems a stoppage in almost every move.

Doesn’t help casual fans to understand what’s going on when the people who are paid handsomely to give their “expert” views clearly have absolutely no idea that subjective decisions like interference at offside can only be made by the on-field referee.

I've backed Kev to score the first goal so that's money I'll never see again seemingly

Meunier has also been terrible thus far.

Feel bad for Kev — he’s really the only decent player on the pitch (apart from
Courtois) at this point.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.