Belgium v Morocco - Sun 27th Nov, 13:00 | Group E | World Cup 2022

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
shirley under the rules of entering the playing field as a team whether kicked off or not if the goalie wasn't subbed on he has been on illegally all half

Yip,and why I don’t celebrate any of our goals until VAR has checked it and game has restarted,it has taken that instant spontaneous reaction to any goal now ..
People say this but every time a goal is scored and they show the crowd everyone seems to be celebrating in exactly the same way as before VAR

I guess the ref had to view the monitor because the VAR crew wanted him to make the 'influencing play in an offside position' decision.
One of the few times this tournament where VAR intervention made sense.

The referee refusing to book Morocco players, on the other hand…

Player was clearly offside and then actively went to the ball, definitely restricted the keeper’s view of the ball, and introduced the possibility of deflecting it from the initial path.

Pretty clearly influenced the ball crossing the goal line, thus should be disallowed.
I disagree, the ball was in view in flight before he got near coutrois so not intefering in my opinipn, and as another ref may have thought the same that is why VAR refered it and let the ref decide.

People say this but every time a goal is scored and they show the crowd everyone seems to be celebrating in exactly the same way as before VAR
Yeah to be fair that’s a good point,is it just human nature/reaction when we are so used to celebrating goals over the years,might change over the next number of years with VAR in use ..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.