Belgium v Slovakia - Mon 17th June, 17:00 | Euro 2024 Group E

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fuck off with this American shit
THIS!! did you see that daft wiman that looked like a receptionist from the dentist talking shite at the end, then Eni aluko agreeing with her, this all inclusive bullshit might not kill the game but it sure as fuck will take it away from the ones that liked it before the yanks arrived

Slovakia with some balls of steel. Phenomenal effort. Hopefully, Romania & Slovakia send Belgium home. KDB tired enough as it is. Jeremy could use some more time with Pep.

Belgium can also blame themselves. Trossard offered nothing in the first half and Lukaku was beyond wasteful.

The decision was shit but it’s not surprising as the rules state such. If the rules from UEFA and IFAB say that’s a handball then I can only put my hands up. Wonder if they consider all that jostling and such when making these rules.
Sums everything up very well.

THIS!! did you see that daft wiman that looked like a receptionist from the dentist talking shite at the end, then Eni aluko agreeing with her, this all inclusive bullshit might not kill the game but it sure as fuck will take it away from the ones that liked it before the yanks arrived
It’ll get worse when we start playing PL games in the good old USA

Lescott makes a good point, referees don't understand the game when he's jostling with the defender how is it considered deliberate.

What gets on my tits, is that the ref goes to the monitor,sees what we all see.
That there was minimal to no movement of the ball,and no advantage gained.

And still disallows the goal.
Might as well fuck the referee off and officiate the game with drones.
It's shite.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.