Belgium v Slovakia - Mon 17th June, 17:00 | Euro 2024 Group E

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
FuboTV is the unknown-until-now service I was on about. I had cable service and then realised a number of the matches weren’t being shown on Fox or FS1/2.
I’ve used fubo for the last two seasons Seb.
It’s the only channel that shows the premier league since dazn stopped.
Of course, I have to pay for dazn as well if I want to watch the champions league games.

I honestly think Doku played the pass thinking he and his teammates were wearing a blue top. He never expected it to go all wrong. It probably wouldn’t when it was a City match.

However from that moment Belgium were up against it and they were very unfortunate with both VAR decisions.

Romania beating Ukraine a shock? Romania finished unbeaten in the qualifiers, ahead of Switzerland.

I don't know if it's considered a shock that Romania won that game but Ukraine are shite whenever I've seen them play, so it's hardly a shock if they lose. It's not like they're some top side.

I just assumed Romania and Ukraine were pretty much of a similar level before they played.

I don't know if it's considered a shock that Romania won that game but Ukraine are shite whenever I've seen them play, so it's hardly a shock if they lose. It's not like they're some top side.

I just assumed Romania and Ukraine were pretty much of a similar level before they played.
Yeah, both sides are not exactly world-beaters. I just assumed Romania could be considered favourites based on their qualifiers form compared to Ukraine.

Based on what I have seen in the last 24h, Romania and Slovakia are both superior to Ukraine, though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.