Belgium v Slovakia - Mon 17th June, 17:00 | Euro 2024 Group E

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No option for crowd noise, unfortunately.

And you have to pay an arm and a leg for multiple subscription services to watch all the matches, including for a TV service I had literally never heard of before this comp kicked off.
Is iptv as big in the USA as it is here?

No option for crowd noise, unfortunately.

And you have to pay an arm and a leg for multiple subscription services to watch all the matches, including for a TV service I had literally never heard of before this comp kicked off.
We use Fubo TV instead of cable (as it’s one of the few services that carries our local sports channels). We get all of the games. I was pleasantly surprised!

Subs are now taken out rather than off. Subs are now put in rather than on. More Yank style graphics.
What are Yank style graphics? Whatever ones we have here on Fox are terrible. But in general (I agree with @SebastianBlue), our Fox coverage is absolutely terrible. nBc doesn’t usually bother me for regular PL coverage. I usually use a VPN service for the big tournaments so I can watch UK coverage but I’ve been too lazy to set it up so far.

We use Fubo TV instead of cable (as it’s one of the few services that carries our local sports channels). We get all of the games. I was pleasantly surprised!
FuboTV is the unknown-until-now service I was on about. I had cable service and then realised a number of the matches weren’t being shown on Fox or FS1/2.

Is iptv as big in the USA as it is here?
Not really. And, honestly, I can’t be bothered with IPTV these days, as I have had some bad experiences with it and troubleshooting is much more difficult now (almost exclusively taken care of by the missus).

Having to get the FuboTV just to watch many of the matches is infuriating enough.

Not arsed if was Belgium or the Belgian Congo that was playing. Two players running at speed and an apparent goal gets chalked off because some twat with a microscope sees it brushed the attacker's fingernail.
Thought the new rule was only rule it out if the guy whis hand it hits scores? No way you can rule that was a deliberate hand ball.

FuboTV is the unknown-until-now service I was on about. I had cable service and then realised a number of the matches weren’t being shown on Fox or FS1/2.
It’s oddly popular in the Boston area because it is one of the few services that include NESN which shows the Red Sox. I didn’t realize their coverage of those games was proprietary, since as I said we actually already use it. Annoying for sure for others. Also, they didn’t have a score graphic on the screen for the Fubo only games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.