Believe.

The cookie monster said:
jimharri said:
The cookie monster said:
We need 13 wins from our last 15 games to win it imo
And we will do it.
That would therefore mean United losing 13 or 14 points in the same period. Hmm.
As the thread title says jim........Believe :)
Very true tcm, but it's hard to see them doing the equivalent of losing nearly a third of their remaining games.

This time last week we were looking at possible 10 point deficit,this time tomorrow it could be 4 points.

Believe ??

Never had a doubt,and the more we stick with them,they will panic...just like last year.

jimharri said:
The cookie monster said:
jimharri said:
That would therefore mean United losing 13 or 14 points in the same period. Hmm.
Very true tcm, but it's hard to see them doing the equivalent of losing nearly a third of their remaining games.
It is pretty important they dont win today as they then have a run of very winnable fixtures
And we really have to win at qpr and then beat chelsea and the dippers at home just to stay within 4 points of them.

jimharri said:
The cookie monster said:
jimharri said:

I agree

it's like i've previously pointed out Jim ....... No TITLE WINNER in the past ten years (probably more ) has lost more than six games ...... and , as the rags have already lost three , another four losses certainly ISN'T likely .

We can only gain on them if they lose ..... and the horse could already have bolted here , when we lost at Sunderland and allowed the rags to get all three points at our place ....... having to win the return game at Old Trafford , as seems likely , isn't really 'ideal' either.

But time will tell , and we've got to keep going .....

Mancio said:
champions league games will cost them

Any team with a bit of belief will cost them.

Defensively they are there for the taking imo.

IF manure drop points today we're poised nicely, no pressure on us and they collapsed badly last season, that will play on their minds with 10 games to go. They have to hit a bad patch at some point, if not then they'll win the league with record points.

black mamba said:
Mancio said:
champions league games will cost them

I can't see two english sides in succession winning the Champions League , and , as Chelsea won it last season , that would mean an early exit this season for the rags ...... i think Real Madrid will see them off.

their 2 games vs real madrid could be more than enough for them to lose 5 or 6 points

Come on Spuds....time for the rags luck to run out. Spurs beat them at the swamp and I believe they can beat them at home.

Bale to have a blinder, defoe and lennon to rip the back four all over the pace

3-1 Spuds win

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.