Believe.

alberto0292 said:
Let's wait and see what happens tomorrow ...

completely agree. if we're still only 4 points behind once tomorrow has played out then it's all to play for still.

Spurs promised to produce in the corresponding league fixture last season ..... and they stuck to their promise all right .... they DID produce .. FUCK ALL !

NoahCity said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
We really need a favour from Spurs tomorrow if United win I cant see where there going to drop points.
there is a very good possibility that they will drop points where we least expect them to. I remember back around late January-early March of last season when they had a hard run but picked up a very good amount of points. Who would have seen them dropping points to Wigan and Everton after being 4-2 up? They may win at the Lane tomorrow, but who is to say there will be no shocks when they face Southampton, Fulham or Everton after that?

Exactly. If you're pinning our league hopes on a Spurs win against the Scum you're setting yourself up for a fall. I'd expect them to lose points against a team they greatly underestimate.

Our run of 18 points from a possible 21 looks great until it's compared with their 28 from 30. But their form is unsustainable and I feel that we are just hitting our stride. All to play for, keep the faith.

adrianr said:
NoahCity said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
We really need a favour from Spurs tomorrow if United win I cant see where there going to drop points.
there is a very good possibility that they will drop points where we least expect them to. I remember back around late January-early March of last season when they had a hard run but picked up a very good amount of points. Who would have seen them dropping points to Wigan and Everton after being 4-2 up? They may win at the Lane tomorrow, but who is to say there will be no shocks when they face Southampton, Fulham or Everton after that?

Exactly. If you're pinning our league hopes on a Spurs win against the Scum you're setting yourself up for a fall. I'd expect them to lose points against a team they greatly underestimate.

We're relying on Spurs doing the double over the rags ...... how likely is it that Spurs will do the double over anyone in the top four ??

United still have to go to arsenal and spuds but also host us and Chelsea. They have also Everton at home! We can win this.

Hoping they drop points tomorrow but even if they don't it ain't over!

Keep plugging away and they will slip up, they aren't invincible and it only takes a tweaked hamstring for van persie and they will struggle.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.