Bellamy and Given

Not too sure about Bellamy (he's probably going though, would prefer him to stay tbh) but could Shay's picture not being used be down to those god awful BT add's knocking about at the moment?

Orite guys i'm a Celtic supporter who's 2nd team are City , theres a massive rumour going about Glasgow tonight that Bellers is gonna sign for Celtic , have any of you guys heard this.......

I don't see how Celtic could pay the wages for either of them, Scottish clubs are a bit skint these days. They would have to take pay cuts or we would have to work out the typical "take the piss out of City" deal where we pay a % of their wages while they are out on loan (but these aren't misfits or rejects, these are quality players so I don't see the point).

BostonGeorge said:
Orite guys i'm a Celtic supporter who's 2nd team are City , theres a massive rumour going about Glasgow tonight that Bellers is gonna sign for Celtic , have any of you guys heard this.......
Not heard anything but would be an awesome signing for you.

Hated the guy till he came to City. Then saw that he just cares a lot, says what he thinks which is they way they all should be really.

Don't want him to go but at same time can't see him wanting to warm the bench next season.

oddfellows said:
Wasn't he on loan about 5 years ago?

Aye he sure was mate but the Celtic board refused to pay a 5Million price tag at the time.........Both players would have to take massive paycuts to come to scotland but then again we did pay Keane 65 grand a week during his loan spell so you never no!!!!

BostonGeorge said:
oddfellows said:
Wasn't he on loan about 5 years ago?

Aye he sure was mate but the Celtic board refused to pay a 5Million price tag at the time.........Both players would have to take massive paycuts to come to scotland but then again we did pay Keane 65 grand a week during his loan spell so you never no!!!!

Was you at Eastlands last August when we played you last?

oddfellows said:
BostonGeorge said:

Was you at Eastlands last August when we played you last?

No mate a was working and couldnt get the time off , looking to get to a EPL game this season though ,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.