You put your right fist in, your right fist out
In out, in out, you knock the fcuker out
You give the rags a clout at there home ground
Thats what its all about

Ohhh Belly, Belly, Belly, Belly

Knock those rags out ra, ra, ra!

He was rightly pissed off, that little fart deserved it though.

Bellamy has gone up in my books after today's game - a real quality player who wears his heart on his sleeve.

Sky News now leading with "Craig Bellamy could be facing trouble.........."

Just give him the fucking 12-match ban now and have done with it.

Ferdinand should be ashamed of himself, and I mean FUCKING ashamed of himself, for backing a pitch-invading fan over a fellow professional footballer, the drugged-up camel-faced tosser.

coleridge said:
Just seen it on SSN. After the clip, Rooney came over to pat Bellers on the back in a 'Nutters' Union' type of gesture. No mention of the Garrido incident, even though it was shown on Sky on half-time.

Incidentally, Andy Gray sympathised with us over the 'one minute for celebrating' nonsense from the idiot ref. As I remember, Bellers scored within the 90 minutes before the board went up, so surely that was included in the four minutes. Then, 30 seconds could be added for the Carrick substituion, and there were no other delays.

Therefore, only 4 minutes and 30 seconds should have been allowed. Wiley knew this and so made up the celebration excuse, in my view. When MH realises this, he'll be even more mad. As others have said, he controlled himself superbly and is now one of the Impeccables.

Anyway, long live the Tafia! We are seriously ruffling feathers and our time will come [even accounting for Fergie Time].

Also, 16 seconds were played after Owen scored i think? If they supposedly added so much time on for the Bellamy celebration why wasn't time added on for that goal celebration?

He spat at Bellamy, he is lucky he got away with a slap. I wish Bellamy had smashed his teeth down his throat.

Dubai Blue said:
Sky News now leading with "Craig Bellamy could be facing trouble.........."

Just give him the fucking 12-match ban now and have done with it.

Ferdinand should be ashamed of himself, and I mean FUCKING ashamed of himself, for backing a pitch-invading fan over a fellow professional footballer, the drugged-up camel-faced tosser.

Yeah I just watched that back as well.

Giving it to Bellamy for giving that little fart exactly what he deserved, he looked as though he was trying to prove something did ol' camel gob.

C*nt.

pee dubya said:
coleridge said:
Just seen it on SSN. After the clip, Rooney came over to pat Bellers on the back in a 'Nutters' Union' type of gesture. No mention of the Garrido incident, even though it was shown on Sky on half-time.

Incidentally, Andy Gray sympathised with us over the 'one minute for celebrating' nonsense from the idiot ref. As I remember, Bellers scored within the 90 minutes before the board went up, so surely that was included in the four minutes. Then, 30 seconds could be added for the Carrick substituion, and there were no other delays.

Therefore, only 4 minutes and 30 seconds should have been allowed. Wiley knew this and so made up the celebration excuse, in my view. When MH realises this, he'll be even more mad. As others have said, he controlled himself superbly and is now one of the Impeccables.

Anyway, long live the Tafia! We are seriously ruffling feathers and our time will come [even accounting for Fergie Time].

Also, 16 seconds were played after Owen scored i think? If they supposedly added so much time on for the Bellamy celebration why wasn't time added on for that goal celebration?

Stupid question mate.

Owen wears a red shirt, his celebration didn't count.

FUCKING CHEATS.

He spat at Bellamy, he is lucky he got away with a slap. I wish Bellamy had smashed his teeth down his throat.

No doubt we will have pictures of the toss bag in the Sun tomorrow showing off his slap mark from another "City nutter" and the public can sympathize with the **** for his horrific incident.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.