Bellamy attacked by rag fan...

svennis pennis said:
He spat at Bellamy, he is lucky he got away with a slap. I wish Bellamy had smashed his teeth down his throat.

No doubt we will have pictures of the toss bag in the Sun tomorrow showing off his slap mark from another "City nutter" and the public can sympathize with the **** for his horrific incident.

I'm rapidly losing the will to live. I agree wholeheartedly with your post although I'd have preferred to see Bellers stamping on the guys face until there was just gristle and bone fragments left. Oh and he could have at least filled in that crack head too whilst he was at it.

Did he actually spit at Bellamy?

In that case he got away with a very minor and gentlemanly retaliation in my book.

Goater666 said:
Looks like that fan spat at him before he pushed him away?

bellamyslap.gif
Dirty scummy rag.

pee dubya said:
Also, 16 seconds were played after Owen scored i think? If they supposedly added so much time on for the Bellamy celebration why wasn't time added on for that goal celebration?

They don't add time on for a celebration, they give back the time lost because of it. Owen celebrated in added on time, so all that was played after he scored was the remaining 16 seconds.

The referee would have indicated 4 minutes before Bellamy's goal, not right at 90 minutes, because the 4th official has to prepare the board, so it would not have been included.

Its easy to whinge about the goal being scored after 5 minutes 26 seconds, but its easy to work out. 4 minutes, plus 1 for our celebration, 1/2 for the substitution, which equals about when he scored.

The real cause of the very late defeat was the shite defending that allowed him so much time and space to score, you simply don't give Owen that much time.

cleavers said:
pee dubya said:
Also, 16 seconds were played after Owen scored i think? If they supposedly added so much time on for the Bellamy celebration why wasn't time added on for that goal celebration?

They don't add time on for a celebration, they give back the time lost because of it. Owen celebrated in added on time, so all that was played after he scored was the remaining 16 seconds.

The referee would have indicated 4 minutes before Bellamy's goal, not right at 90 minutes, because the 4th official has to prepare the board, so it would not have been included.

Its easy to whinge about the goal being scored after 5 minutes 26 seconds, but its easy to work out. 4 minutes, plus 1 for our celebration, 1/2 for the substitution, which equals about when he scored.

The real cause of the very late defeat was the shite defending that allowed him so much time and space to score, you simply don't give Owen that much time.

You've confused me there.

cleavers said:
pee dubya said:

Pipe down Cleavers.

cleavers said:
pee dubya said:

This is correct !

pee dubya said:
coleridge said:
Just seen it on SSN. After the clip, Rooney came over to pat Bellers on the back in a 'Nutters' Union' type of gesture. No mention of the Garrido incident, even though it was shown on Sky on half-time.

Incidentally, Andy Gray sympathised with us over the 'one minute for celebrating' nonsense from the idiot ref. As I remember, Bellers scored within the 90 minutes before the board went up, so surely that was included in the four minutes. Then, 30 seconds could be added for the Carrick substituion, and there were no other delays.

Therefore, only 4 minutes and 30 seconds should have been allowed. Wiley knew this and so made up the celebration excuse, in my view. When MH realises this, he'll be even more mad. As others have said, he controlled himself superbly and is now one of the Impeccables.

Anyway, long live the Tafia! We are seriously ruffling feathers and our time will come [even accounting for Fergie Time].

Very interesting. Can someone count the seconds for the respective goal celebrations, and then, of course, add those to the additional time? If Bellers didn't celebrate for a minute [or more], and Owen for 16 seconds, Wiley is a liar and a cheat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.