Bellamy attacked by rag fan...

pee dubya said:
coleridge said:
Just seen it on SSN. After the clip, Rooney came over to pat Bellers on the back in a 'Nutters' Union' type of gesture. No mention of the Garrido incident, even though it was shown on Sky on half-time.

Incidentally, Andy Gray sympathised with us over the 'one minute for celebrating' nonsense from the idiot ref. As I remember, Bellers scored within the 90 minutes before the board went up, so surely that was included in the four minutes. Then, 30 seconds could be added for the Carrick substituion, and there were no other delays.

Therefore, only 4 minutes and 30 seconds should have been allowed. Wiley knew this and so made up the celebration excuse, in my view. When MH realises this, he'll be even more mad. As others have said, he controlled himself superbly and is now one of the Impeccables.

Anyway, long live the Tafia! We are seriously ruffling feathers and our time will come [even accounting for Fergie Time].

Also, 16 seconds were played after Owen scored i think? If they supposedly added so much time on for the Bellamy celebration why wasn't time added on for that goal celebration?

Very interesting. Can someone count the seconds for the respective goal celebrations, and then, of course, add those to the additional time? If Bellers didn't celebrate for a minute [or more], and Owen for 16 seconds, Wiley is a liar and a cheat.

Words cant explain how much I hate these scum fans and WTF was plug doing ? he's lucky Bellers didn't kick crap out of him.

I love Bellers. He played his heart out like he's been a City fan all his life.

svennis pennis said:
He spat at Bellamy, he is lucky he got away with a slap. I wish Bellamy had smashed his teeth down his throat.

Agreed, the dirty rag bastard could have hepetius, Aids or anything, if Bellers gets in the shit for this its an outrage

Well lets re-group and move forward. We scored 3 goals today, should have been 4 (tevez) and could have been 5. All that said the second half we were somewhat out played, but all things taken Into account we deserved something from the game. Take heart from a game that was no push over for Stretford. We move on and prove our worth on the green stuff. What matters now Is that we win our up coming games, go on a good run and dance around our critics. To sum up I would say disappointing, but not disheartening and that's what matters. Bring on Fulham and West Ham, lets bounce back and do our talking with three points!. Come on you Blues!

cleavers said:
They don't add time on for a celebration, they give back the time lost because of it.
10 minutes on, this still isn't making any sense to me Cleavers. Maybe I'm being a drunkern idiot, but what's the difference?

For those not at the game, Bellers was waiting to re-start after the Owen goal when the rag ran on the pitch. The twat was quickly up-ended by the stewards & Bellers booted the ball at him as hard as possible (and missed by a yard or two). He then strolled over 20 yards & gave him a slap.
He shouldn't have got involved but was obviously gutted with that 4th.
I think we can expect another FA investigation.

Just thought I'd clarify as some posts on this thread (see title) seem to imply the rag confronted Bellamy but it was the other way round if we are being honest.

To be fair to Rio he's got to protect his dealer otherwise he won't get the good stuff any more (allegedly but most probably true)

Craig Bellamy is now a City legend in my eyes. I remember reading on here before we signed him, lot's of posters calling him Bellend etc. How wrong they were. He gives 100% in every game, but has real class and skill to go with it it.

To be fair to Rio he's got to protect his dealer otherwise he won't get the good stuff any more (allegedly but most probably true)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.