Bellamy attacked by rag fan...

suspension to follow...easy to say the world against City right now, but I really think our learning is curve is moving forward so quickly that it doesnt matter who or what is against us, City are a very involved in the top of the table now and we must look to the match/3 points

I'm glad someone else has pointed out that Rio had his hand round Bellamy's neck but undoubtedly it'll be City in trouble... After all we are public enemy number one at the moment. Overall today, I never want to lose to Utd but if it had finished 3.2 I would not feel as sick as I do now. We came a close second today without Adebayor or Robinho. There's still a way to go but really there are more positives than negatives-what an uncomfortable thing for a City fan to say! Most important that we win our next two games, that will show if we have what it takes, not being robbed in the 96th minute. Can't post today without mentioning the utter lack of class displayed by Ferguson in his post match interview. I'm off to re-learn some maths....90 plus 4 = 97.....

dirty rag well done bellers superb today showed real heart ran your bollocks off
and fully deserve to keep your spot. two quality quality finishes today. you dont
deserve to be on the losin team. You are fast becoming a city legend IMO

Fuck all happened to Prescott whe he hit that bloke that threw an egg at him so why should a footballer be punished for hitting someone who throws things at them? Double standards me thinks.

Fuck all happened to Prescott whe he hit that bloke that threw an egg at him, so why should a footballer be punished for hitting someone who throws things at them? Double standards me thinks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.