Bellamy bust up with Marwood

Yeah,when you know how to pass when your team mate is in a better position you can ask for more money!First Tevez criticises Mancini and now this!,something is wrong with the players,maybe Tolmie and others were right!

selim said:
Yeah,when you know how to pass when your team mate is in a better position you can ask for more money!
I assume you don't understand what an advance is?

selim said:
Yeah,when you know how to pass when your team mate is in a better position you can ask for more money!First Tevez criticises Mancini and now this!,something is wrong with the players,maybe Tolmie and others were right!

there is, you have to rememeber these are hughes's men, they came because they wanted to sign for him, most knew him. bob is a different type of manager, some will like it , some will not.

there is trouble at mill 100%

This is ridiculous.

If true, we really need to stop pandering to this guy.

He has been brilliant this season. Regardless, I would be looking to replace him in the summer and ship him out.

Of course, it may not be true lol. Far too many 'Bellers bust up' stories this year though.<br /><br />-- Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:43 am --<br /><br />
de niro said:
selim said:

there is, you have to rememeber these are hughes's men, they came because they wanted to sign for him, most knew him. bob is a different type of manager, some will like it , some will not.

Bellamy yes, I could see that...

But if you seriously think Tevez signed for City because he wanted to play for Hughes then you want your head read.

Get rid of anyone that doesn't want to play for the club for the right reasons, regardless of who the manager is.

It's the only way forward.

As for asking for an advance, he has every right to. Just as the clubhave every right to ask him to wait another week, or just flat out say no.

SalfordCityBlue said:
This is ridiculous.

He has been brilliant this season. Regardless, I would be looking to replace him in the summer and ship him out.

Of course, it may not be true lol. Far too many 'Bellers bust up' stories this year though.

-- Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:43 am --

de niro said:

But if you seriously think Tevez signed for City because he wanted to play for Hughes then you want your head read.

tevez just wanted to play, had mancini been here with his dour team set up and severe training methods tevez would not have signed.

*awaits the genius replies*

de niro said:
tevez just wanted to play, had mancini been here with his dour team set up and severe training methods tevez would not have signed.

Dour team setup? 4-4-2 with Bellamy Johnson Tevez and Adebayor in the same team?

And severe training methods? Reading the training reports it hardly sounds like they're toiling in a fucking salt mine FFS.

His form has really suffered under Mancini's 'stilted' regime hasn't it?

As usual, bullshit.

de niro said:
SalfordCityBlue said:
This is ridiculous.

Of course, it may not be true lol. Far too many 'Bellers bust up' stories this year though.

-- Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:43 am --

change the fucking record

de niro said:

Tevez would have signed for whoever Joorabchian told him to sign for.

As it is if he wanted to play for a team that scores goals and wins games, he would be more likely to play under Mancini than the lsat manager.

I believe every word of this story and you have to ask why does he need an advance?
On the subject of Bellamy, I think the quality of his play has been piss poor for months. Plenty of pace & effort but very short on intelligence. I've lost count of the number of times Ade & Tevez have moved into space only for Bellamy to ignore them. Be carefull Bellers, you're far from undroppable at the moment!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.