Bellamy bust up with Marwood

Dubai Blue said:
selim said:
Yeah,when you know how to pass when your team mate is in a better position you can ask for more money!
I assume you don't understand what an advance is?

Yes,you're right,i thought he was doing a "SWP"!,still can't get why a man on 80,000 per week wants an advance!the worst thing is that he and Tevez had to do this before the derby!

AliBobbyJ said:
If that's what Bellamy said to the "fans" who were sticking it to him, good. This is Bellamy, it's how he is and it's exactly that outspoken don't give a damn attitude that people have been praising for being "refreshingly honest." Fact is fans are a fickle bunch none of whom could take the ball of Bellamy if they were on the field with him and few of whom would want to stand up to him in a one to one argument. As for shouting at him, If you can't take it, don't give it out.

Absolutely. Bellamy will always give a crap about his own performance on the pitch and even if things don't go right, he will not shirk, hide or give less than a decent day's work. He is a role model, and quite right to 'explain' to others what his opinion on the matter is. Some fans can't see what's in front of them!

Firstly, we don't know whether this is true or not but assuming it is.........

If Bellers is on around £90,000pw, this equates to around £45,000 pw after tax or around £190,000 per month in his hand...not including any boot deals etc.

And he needs an advance!!!

What's going on?

advance on his money!!what the fuck does he do with it,
and city where right to say no, you go and ask your boss the
same and see what the answer would be NO

I Love and Hate Bellamy, like lots of people, in equal measures. He has unquestionably done it for us and proved a lot of doubters wrong. That said, his knees are fucked and he will be 31 next season. I just wonder whether the laws of diminishing returns say that we have had the best out of Craig Bellamy. I also wonder whether history should also teach us that Bellars isn't a long-termer anywhere? In spite of his fantastic charity work, he is also still a nutcase and I worry that he will become an increasing destabilising influence on the dressing room, especially if he loses his place next year. His constant arguing with officials are often viewed as comical, but really he is a pain! I read recently in one of the training reports that he was bollocking one of the younger players - I would like to think that he was constructive and measured in offering his two-penneth, but this is Bellars we're talking about!

I would like Craig Bellamy to live long in my memory for e.g. his two fantastic goals at OT this season and his never-say-die performances. I would similarly like to remember Petrov for his fantastic and dynamic wing play. However, I already think of Petrov as a bitter, destabilising influence at the club. I just hope that Bellars doesn't go the same way!

Let's be honest, because of his past and fiery temper Bellamy will always be an easy target for these sorts of story (or, rather, non-story). Pinch of salt required.

BLOOMUEN said:
I Love and Hate Bellamy, like lots of people, in equal measures. He has unquestionably done it for us and proved a lot of doubters wrong. That said, his knees are fucked and he will be 31 next season. I just wonder whether the laws of diminishing returns say that we have had the best out of Craig Bellamy. I also wonder whether history should also teach us that Bellars isn't a long-termer anywhere? In spite of his fantastic charity work, he is also still a nutcase and I worry that he will become an increasing destabilising influence on the dressing room, especially if he loses his place next year. His constant arguing with officials are often viewed as comical, but really he is a pain! I read recently in one of the training reports that he was bollocking one of the younger players - I would like to think that he was constructive and measured in offering his two-penneth, but this is Bellars we're talking about!

I would like Craig Bellamy to live long in my memory for e.g. his two fantastic goals at OT this season and his never-say-die performances. I would similarly like to remember Petrov for his fantastic and dynamic wing play. However, I already think of Petrov as a bitter, destabilising influence at the club. I just hope that Bellars doesn't go the same way!
Off field issues aside it would be stupid to think we can depend on him as first choice next season, he ain't up to another season at the top level IMO, he'll become a squad player or leave.

Re:

lee-mcfc said:
N.O.T.W. end of story.

This. The Anti City media in full swing again trying to further unsettle the club. Coincidently they also write a story about how Tevez wants to go to Real Madrid now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.