Bellamy bust up with Marwood

I wouldn't believe it, bellers comes out last week and said at times he is embarassed to be a footballer, he doesn't do the nightclub lifestyle, all the fancy shopping and partying, he's a family man, i can't see him coming out asking for more money,

as for that corner, i don't give a shit whether it's craig bellamy or everyones hero carlos tevez, 7 corners and all 7 were shit, infact they were worse than shit, the crowd are obviously gonna get restless, i had a lad in my college football team who can take corners better than any city player, one corner all game which was ok and that was by gaz baz, and even that was just average.

we wasted everycorner and free-kick we got, it wasn't good enough.

read the article,THEN scrol down, read the bits just above the EMAIL TO A FRIEND, do i detect a slight RAG bias, and as for email to a friend, ffs if you read that comic, you shouldnt be allowd friends.

Re: Re:

avoidconfusion said:
lee-mcfc said:
N.O.T.W. end of story.

This. The Anti City media in full swing again trying to further unsettle the club. Coincidently they also write a story about how Tevez wants to go to Real Madrid now.

The Mirror are also running a story on how Arsenal are in for Joe Hart for £8 million. I bet if we'd won the derby they had a whole load of stories lined up of which 'galactico' we are going to sign in the summer, the media are just trying to undermine us as they have done all season.

Neil McNab said:
I believe every word of this story and you have to ask why does he need an advance?
On the subject of Bellamy, I think the quality of his play has been piss poor for months. Plenty of pace & effort but very short on intelligence. I've lost count of the number of times Ade & Tevez have moved into space only for Bellamy to ignore them. Be carefull Bellers, you're far from undroppable at the moment!

Tin hat on time.
I thought it was only me that thought that on here.Yesterday he had chuckle on toast but created nothing.His effort on goal was embarrassing, as were his corner kicks and crossing.He makes you wonder if he has ever kicked a ball at times.
Lucky for Bellamy that Robinho does not show the same effort.If he did Bellamy would be playing for some mid table team by now.

No surprise that some gullible pricks on here believe what they read.

Thankfully the only opinions that matter as those of the fans at the game, and you don't hear any criticism of Bellers there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.