Bellamy hammers JT in his interview. (Merged)

Brilliant from Bellers, love the guy he wears his heart on his sleeve and says it how it is. Can do the talking on the pitch as well as in front of the cameras. Football needs more players like him.

I'll tell you what, when we were linked with him i was going 'No, No, No' like that Amy Winehouse song. But Craig Bellamy has shown me up and proved me wrong in the biggest way in terms of anything i have said about our club or football in general.

I'm happy to say i was completely wrong about him, and shows why in some cases you should never gage your own opinion about a person through third parties.

A true professional, and epitomises everything we want for our club.

mancmackem said:
I'll tell you what, when we were linked with him i was going 'No, No, No' like that Amy Winehouse song. But Craig Bellamy has shown me up and proved me wrong in the biggest way in terms of anything i have said about our club or football in general.

I'm happy to say i was completely wrong about him, and shows why in some cases you should never gage your own opinion about a person through third parties.

A true professional, and epitomises everything we want for our club.

I agree 100%

blu4life said:
The guy is a legend. What a shame we'v signed him late on in his career but yet he's still an amazing player. Did anyone see when he shook Terry's hand before the game, he pulled a right face as if to say 'what a wanker'

he called him a twat when he turned his head

Jeff: (Towards Tevez) "How much of today, were Chelsea galvanised by Wayne Bridge?"

Tevez: (To Bellamy) "You speak.."

Bellamy: (about Tevez) "He speaks better English than me. Em..."

Jeff: "Be honest, Craig, going into the game, did it galvanise you at all?"

Bellamy: "I think you guys make a lot more of it, you know, em, I know what JT's like, and nothing surprises me about him, so I'm not going to comment on that guy, em, I think everyone in football knows what the guy's like, so, em, that's off the field, but on it he's an outstanding player and captain for Chelsea, so it's always going to be difficult when you play him and his team, but, em, today was a big, big result for us....."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.