Bellamy hammers JT in his interview. (Merged)

The perfect way to some bellamy up is if he plays for you, you love him. if he doesnt play for you you hate every bone of the little bastard.

and i am proud to say that when he came here i backed him all the way and said he is exacly what we need and you can check my posts if you dont believe me.

bloody brilliant

so funny everytime i watch it!

& this LOL!!!!

nlzejn.gif

lee-mcfc said:
so funny everytime i watch it!

& this LOL!!!!

nlzejn.gif

Funny as fuck! I love the deep breath Terry takes and pops out his hand only to have to rotate like a robot on the spot to Tevez.

Wonder if the FA will find something to complain about with all of this? Wankers!

Well done Bellars and Bridgey. LOL at you Terry!

mcfc_die_hard said:
The perfect way to some bellamy up is if he plays for you, you love him. if he doesnt play for you you hate every bone of the little bastard.

and i am proud to say that when he came here i backed him all the way and said he is exacly what we need and you can check my posts if you dont believe me.

bloody brilliant
my feelings exactly. and sorry about rihanna mate.

Did you hear the commentator say his goal celebration at Stoke was understated,making out that he was unhappy at the club because of Mancini and his training methods. Well he was full on after his goals today wasn`t he !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.